As a Christian community, we believe in the care of one another. Part of this care is reaching out to people at all different stages of their lives caring for them in their times of trial, providing friendly company to those who are shut-in, and praying together for all those who find themselves in need. We provide several different forms of pastoral care to our parishioners.
Types of Pastoral Care
- Our pastor will visit with parishioners in the hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and senior living facilities.
- Our pastor can bring communion once a month to those parishioners who are unable to come to church.
- Our pastor can come pray together with parishioners
- Offering friendly conversation during the visit.
- We can also provide care over the phone with parishioners and friends of the community. Just pick up the phone and call us or set up a time for us to call you.
- We also welcome people to come visit us. You can drop in during office hours between 9 am and 1 pm or set up a time.
If you or someone you love would like some pastoral care, you can call us at 203-261-2527 or fill out the form below.